JIYA, PETER IDOWU's CV
|JIYA, PETER IDOWU's CV|
No. 1, Adeyanju, Off Bolanta Street, Tanke, Ilorin
Customer service expert with sound judgment and skill in resolving complaints with tact and diplomacy. Offering over two years of experience and readiness for customer service executive position.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
v Superb human relation skill
v Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
v A good team player
v Critical thinking and problem solving skills
v Corporate Ethics skills
v Ability to coordinate
v Knowledge of MS office tools, Excel and power point.
WORK EXPERIENCE DATE
iSONXperiences International, Adama Bola Sa’adu Building,
No 10, Ahmadu Bello Way GRA, Ilorin Kwara State, Nigeria 2019- Till Date
Position: MTNCustomer Care Executive (Call center)
· Driving customer retention, building engaging relationships through every interaction.
· Handling over 150 customer support service requests and queries daily, exceeding company target by 60%.
· Resolving complaints by ensuring appropriate and timely response.
· Promptly responding to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
Isiama Comprehensive Secondary School, Okagwe,
Abia State (NYSC).
Position: Instructor 2018-2019
· Planned and deliver structured lessons in CRS and Government,
· Provided competent and reliable mentorship to students,
· Created and implemented written and oral assessments.
· Optimised learning plans, quantifying student progress through test administration.
· Provided clear, informative lectures on good morals to classes of 80 students.
· Initiated new learning methods, promoting total student comprehension while curbing learning time.
Education Monitor Newspaper Organization
Position: Correspondent Reporter
· Gathered news worthy stories for newspaper publication.
· Covered live events.
· Conducted interviews across campuses for publication in campus monitor newspaper.
· Edited news stories for news worthiness.
Industrial Training Attachment,
Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation, Radio Kwara, Ilorin,
Kwara State. 2016
Position: News Reporter.
· Produced on-air programs in local dialect to the listeners.
· Provided on-air commentary for local radio station, maintaining maximum of active listenership.
· Wrote editorial copies and prove read news articles.
· Pursued and developed spot news and articles stories independently, covering broad range of topics.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND DATE
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC Discharge Certificate) 2019
Ibrahim BadamasiBabangida University Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria
B.Sc. Mass Communication (Second Class Upper Division) 2014-2018
SRGS IBB University, New Bussa, Niger State, Nigeria
A’levelInterim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) 2013-2014
Lafiagi Secondary School, Lafiagi, Kwara State
Senior School Certificate (WAEC)` 2003-2008
LGEA Primary School Ninguba, Kwara State.
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 1997-2002
AWARD AND RECOGNITIONS DATE
v Redeemed Christian Fellowship(RCF)-Award of Commitment and Service 2017
v Mass Communication Students Class of 2017 as the
v Most Influential Student (Academic) Award 2017
v RCCG Sunday School Department-
v Award of Honour and Service as Department Coordinator 2017
v RCCG, House of Prayer Parish, Kainji- Best Student of the Year Award 2013
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES DATE
v Zonal Coordinator, Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) 2018-2019
v Vice President, The Redeemed Christian Fellowship (RCF) 2017
v President, Fellowship of Christian Students SPGS. 2013-2014
v Date of Birth 19/10/1987
v Sex: Male
v Languages Spoken: English, Nupe, Yoruba, Hausa
Available on request